Samsung microwaves are the most common kitchen appliances for homes. Serving hot food or preparing an exotic cuisine, this device is always ready to go. However, with emerging technology and new models, a user may find it difficult to set the clock on Samsung microwave.
Different models of Samsung microwaves come with different display panels. And, setting up the clock time, changing the time zone, setting up a timer can be difficult for someone who is new to these devices.
Hence, today in this post, we are going to learn how to set the clock on a Samsung microwave. Whether you’ve ME19R7041F, MG11T5018CC, ME21M706BA, or no button at all, this post will be a helpful guide for every samsung microwave.
Keep reading to learn how to set clock on Samsung mircowave…
How to set the clock on the Samsung microwave?
As mentioned, setting the clock or timer on the Samsung microwave depends on the model type. Still, most standard models include a control panel, buttons, and a small LED display to properly setup clock on Samsung microwaves. For example, you can use an arrow button or an option button to set the time on the Samsung microwave. Alternatively, you can also use the power level button and clock button to set the timer.
Below are the detailed discussed with step-by-step procedure for each display models:
How to set the clock on a Samsung microwave with an arrow button?
A few models of Samsung microwave (for example, model MG11T5018CC) come with an arrow button option using which you can change the timer, set the clock, and perform other important functions.
If you want to set the clock on a Samsung microwave with an arrow button, follow the steps below.
- Start by pressing the clock button on the control panel.
- Hold the switch for 3-5 seconds until the LED starts blinking.
- Now, navigate the arrow button to set the minutes and hours. If you pass the numbers, keep pressing until it returns to it.
- Next, use the arrow to set AM or PM.
- Once you set the correct time, press the clock button and save the setting.
Your Samsung microwave clock timer is now all set.
How to set the clock on the Samsung microwave with the option button?
A few set of Samsung microwaves (like, ME21M706BA) comes with an option button feature using which you can set the clock.
Here’s the step-by-step guide on how to set clock on Samsung microwave with option buttons:
- Tap on the “option button” on your microwave’s control panel.
- Next, use the arrow key to scroll and locate the “clock set” option.
- Press the OK or “start” button to take your microwave into clock mode.
- Use keypad buttons to set your current time. For example, if it’s 9.30, tap on 9, 3, and 0.
- Now, use the toggle button to set AM or PM on the screen.
- Once you set the clock, press the OK or “start” button to save the setting.
Once done, your Samsung microwave is all set.
How to set the clock on the Samsung microwave with the power level button?
If the above methods are not working with your Samsung microwave, you can try the power level button to set the clock. Below is the step-by-step process.
- Press and hold the power button until the display flashes 00.
- Use the number pad to set the current time in hours and minutes.
- Once the clock is selected, press the ok or power button to save the setting.
- Check the current time display on your microwave and leave the device to work.
How to set the clock on the Samsung microwave with my settings button?
Many Samsung microwaves include the “my setting” option to set the clock. You can use this method as an alternative to set the time. Below are the steps to follow.
- Start by pressing the setting button on the control.
- As soon as that button is pressed, click nine on the keypad.
- Use keypad buttons to set the current time in hours and minutes.
- Once the time is selected, press ok or power button to save.
How to set the clock on the Samsung microwave with my clock button?
Lastly comes the clock button to set the time on the Samsung microwave. This is the easiest and most common way to proceed with this task. Below are the steps to follow.
- Press the clock button on your control panel.
- Go to number pads and select numbers to adjust the current time.
- Toggle the arrow switch and set Am or PM.
- Once the clock is set, tap on ok or power switch to save the setting.
Check your user manual for your model’s specific instructions
Generally, above discussed methods do work with most Samsung microwaves. However, you may still find difficult to set the clock due to complex display panel.
If you still face trouble setting the clock on the Samsung microwave, follow the user’s manual. Each model has different settings to perform different functions of the device.
In such cases, reading user manual could be the best bet to get the job done.
You can download the user manual from the official Samsung website. Go to the website and type your model number.
How do I reset my Samsung microwave?
Many old Samsung microwaves develop glitches or bugs over time. As a result, the device may function irregularly or develop unwanted issues. In this case, a factory reset is the quickest solution to fix the problem.
You should also reset the device if the microwave power is off, beeping randomly, or changing time. Below are the steps to reset the Samsung microwave.
- First, turn off the Samsung microwave.
- Pull out the power cord from its electric port.
- Wait for at least 5 minutes before plugging in.
- After inserting the cord, ensure the device is working normally.
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
How do I change the time on my microwave with the clock button?
Start by pressing the clock button on your microwave’s control panel. When the LED starts blinking, the device goes to clock mode. Dial keypads and set your time accordingly.
How to set the clock on a Samsung microwave with no clock button?
If your Samsung microwave model doesn’t have a clock button, don’t worry. Start the clock mode by pressing the control panel’s power button or option switch. Next, you can set the time by pressing the keypads.
How do you change the power level on a Samsung microwave?
Press the power button to proceed with the function. Next, press the keypad buttons to adjust your desired power level.
How Long Does It Take To Reset A Samsung Microwave Clock?
Generally, it takes 30 seconds to reset a Samsung microwave clock. You should follow the manual instructions for better results.
So, above is a detailed guide about How to reset clock on Samsung microwave. We hope you got what you were looking for.
Samsung microwave includes various options to adjust the clock setting. You can use the clock button, try the option buttn, or use arrow buttons to adjust the time.
Alternatively, you can also go through the user’s manual for your specific microwave model. This would give you the exact process on how to set clock on Samsung microwave.